As a Dental Medicine graduate of Université de Montréal, Dr. Socqué obtained an Honourable Mention for the best overall grade point average. To further her professional training, she completed many training programs in implant surgery, restoration of implant dentition and dental aesthetics in a number of dental schools in Canada and the United States. The broad diversity of her knowledge has allowed her to master the techniques used to ensure positive treatments results.
Dr. Natalie Socqué
Following are institutions where Dr. Socqué completed professional development programs in recent years:
- International Dental Institute
- Académie de dentisterie esthétique du Québec
- Misch Implant Institute in Detroit
- Institut canadien d’implantologie
- Pikos Institute in Tampa, Florida
- Kois Center for Advanced Dentistry of Seattle
- Spear Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist
Dr. Socqué also attends a number of implantology conferences around the world and is an active member of several implantology and smile aesthetics study circles. She completes a minimum of 200 to 250 hours of professional development each year, in addition to all her hours of professional practice at Centre dentaire et d’implantologie Natalie Socqué.